Your privacy is important to us at Expicon.
personal data, so that you can feel confidence and peace of
whenever you use our services or make contact with us in
How we process your personal data
- What constitutes personal data and what does the processing of personal data involve?
“Personal data” refers to information that can be used either directly or indirectly to
identify a physical, living individual. Some obvious examples of personal data are
names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. Information such as IP
addresses and user behaviour in combination with other data that is used to identify
you is also classified as personal data. The concept of processing personal data
covers any handling of personal information, such as its collection,
forwarding/transmitting, analysis, registration, and storage.
- Who is responsible for your personal data?Expicon AB (Corporate Identification Number 556884-2396), located at Södra Kärrsvägen 9, Bua, acts as the data
controller in connection with the processing of your personal data, unless otherwise specified,
and is responsible for ensuring that this processing is conducted both legally and correctly.
- How Expicon obtains your personal data:
- When you register yourself via the login page at growrs.se
- When you register an operation at growrs.se
- When you register anything within any of your registered operations, such as orders, products, locations etc,
- When you enter your personal profile at growrs.se
- When you place an order at growrs.se
- When you search for products at growrs.se
- What categories of personal data do we process?Expicon processes the data provided to us, such as names,
telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, addresses, geographical locations,
order histories, and/or other information that you have provided us with, or that is necessary for us to
be able to fulfil our obligations towards you.
- Why Expicon processes personal data about you
- To fulfil our obligations towards you as our customer
- To provide good service and well-functioning, effective and simple services
- To conduct customer surveys with the aim of improving your customer experience
- To provide you with relevant information about products available near your location
- To manage your operations at growrs.se
- When does Expicon have the right to process your
personal data?Expicon has the right to process the personal data required to
fulfil our obligations towards you. We may also need to process your personal data
on the basis of requirements stipulated in other laws and/or regulations. In certain
cases, we may require your consent to carry out this processing. In such cases, you
will always receive clear and explicit information about what you are consenting to.
- Who has access to your personal data?Your personal data are used by authorised personnel at Expicon.
We do not supply personal
data to others unless required to do so by stipulations in other laws or regulations or
by decisions by public authorities, or to protect our rights or the rights of a third party.
- Transfer of data to third countriesThe transfer of personal data to a “third country” refers to personal data processed in
an EU/EEA country being transmitted to a country outside of the EU/EEA region.
Expicon always endeavours only to transfer your personal data to
countries within the EU/EEA. Should we, contrary to expectation, need to transfer
your personal data to a country outside of the EU/EEA in order to be able to fulfil our
obligations towards you, or if our intent to perform such a transfer has been
specifically stated in connection with your providing your personal data to us, we will
always ensure that the country in question has what is referred to as an “adequate
level of data protection”, as defined by the EU and European Commission.
- For how long do we save your personal data?Expicon never saves your personal data for longer than is
necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was originally collected.
- How do we protect your personal data?Expicon cares about protecting your privacy. We continually work
to adopt all appropriate technical measures required in each
instance to protect your personal data and otherwise ensure that processing is
carried out in accordance with current law.
- What do we do if something happens to your personal data?We take incidents with personal data seriously and investigate these quickly upon
discovery. If the incident is at risk to you, we will inform you of the incident and report
the incident to The Swedish Data Protection Authority
- Password policyWe do not store any passwords, since authentication is carried out by third party provider
of your own choice, when logging in to growrs.se
- What rights do you have as a registered customer?In summary, as a registered customer, you have the right to receive information
about how your personal data are processed and to have control over your own
data. Each of your specific rights is explained here below:
Right of access:
Expicon is always open and transparent about
how we process your personal data. If you would like to know which personal data
we process about you as an individual, you may request a register extract. Since it is
important to ensure that we are providing these data to the right person, you must provide
proper identification when performing such a request.
Right to rectification:
If your personal data are incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant,
you may contact Expicon at any time and request to have them
Right to be forgotten:
You may request that Expicon erase your
personal data. In certain cases, Expicon will
be unable to erase your personal data, since we are obliged to comply with both laws
and the requirements placed on our operations as a public enterprise. In such cases,
we will instead block the use of your personal data for the purposes that you wish to
be forgotten in connection with, to the extent that this is possible.
Right to restrict processing:
You have the right to request that the processing of
your personal data be restricted.
Right to object:
You may object to processing of your personal data that is based on
Expicon’s legitimate interests at any time.
Right to data portability:
If the processing of your data is performed automatically
and has either contract or consent as its lawful basis, you have the right to receive a
copy of the personal data that you have provided to Expicon.
These personal data must be provided to you in a format that is structured,
commonly used, and machine-readable. You have the right to transfer this
information to another data controller without Expicon having the
right to refuse your request.
- Whom should I contact if I have questions?You are always welcome to contact us should you have any questions about our
processing of your personal data.Expicon, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: +46
(0)76-111 47 79
The Swedish Data Protection Authority, email: email@example.com